Ken Follett Loves Google Earth, Calls for New Pope: Interview
Ken Follett fans in 16 countries can pick up a copy of his latest work, “Fall of Giants,” or “Sturz der Titanen,” or “A Titanok Bukasa,” and settle in for a nice, long read.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy