Onassis Plots to Kill Kennedy, Hamlet Goes Grungy: London Stage
The ostensible mystery at the heart of the play “Onassis” concerns a suggestion that shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis paid for the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. The real mystery, though, is how such a clunky, amateurish piece sailed into London’s West End.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant