Kapitall: Investing 'for the Rest of Us'By
Earlier this year, Rutgers University student Daniel Moran noticed that his investment portfolio was being dragged down by tech stocks. To reverse the slide, Moran, 22, took a page from Warren Buffett, buying shares of recognizable companies Coca-Cola (KO) and Kraft Foods (KFT), and investing in Ford Motor (F) after reading about the automaker's growth in emerging markets. His total return since April has been about 6.5 percent, beating the Dow Jones industrial average and Nasdaq Composite Index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’