S. Korea to Spend $36 Billion on Clean Energy by 2015Shinhye Kang
South Korea, Asia’s fourth-biggest polluter, said the government and private sector aim to invest 40 trillion won ($36 billion) by 2015 in renewable energy to gain from growing demand and cut reliance on fossil fuels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards