Liverpool Says Texas Restraining Order Blocks SaleTariq Panja
Liverpool’s board said a temporary restraining order obtained in Texas yesterday by owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett blocked the sale of the English Premier League soccer club to the operators of the Boston Red Sox.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day