Sistema to Consolidate Control of Satellite Navigation ProjectAnastasia Ustinova
AFK Sistema, Russian billionaire Vladimir Yevtushenkov’s holding company, plans to consolidate control of the Glonass satellite navigation project as it seeks to compete with the U.S. Global Positioning System.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt