On Graduation DayMegan Lum
The instructions sounded simple at first: "Your hood should be worn draped around your neck with the largest portion hanging in back. The velvet border, showing your field of study, should show on the outside. The velvet should fold under on the lower back to allow the colors of your university to show."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders