AIG in Talks to Settle Duke Stripper-Lacrosse LawsuitHugh Son
American International Group Inc. is in talks with Duke University to settle a lawsuit over expenses tied to the school’s court dispute with lacrosse team members falsely accused of sexually assaulting a stripper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself