Coked-Up Airman Crashes in Egyptian Tomb, Hides Secrets: Books
From the cockpit of a World War I biplane to the bowels of an Egyptian tomb: The novel tipped by odds makers to win the Man Booker Prize tomorrow provides plenty of thrills. Too bad author Tom McCarthy is more interested in themes than plot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap