Five Steps for Publishers to SurviveNick Gregg
If you own your own business, write a blog, work in the publishing field, or have simply read the news for the past year (and haven't been hiding under a rock), you may have noticed the key shifts occurring in the global publishing industry. Some are obvious, but many of the underlying trends are more subtle and relate to the changing usage patterns of the next generation of customers, what one could dub "Audience 2.0," for lack of a better name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations