Swap Trading Systems Should Be Broadest Possible, ISDA SaysMatthew Leising
U.S. regulators should define a new way of trading derivatives more broadly than any existing exchange or system so that requirements mandated by financial reform are as flexible as possible, according to Wall Street’s swap industry and lobbying group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks