Swap Trading Systems Should Be Broadest Possible, ISDA SaysMatthew Leising
U.S. regulators should define a new way of trading derivatives more broadly than any existing exchange or system so that requirements mandated by financial reform are as flexible as possible, according to Wall Street’s swap industry and lobbying group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap