Marvelous MondaviNick Passmore
No person is more important to the creation of the modern Californian (read American) wine industry than Robert Mondavi. He died in 2008 after an eventful life full of triumph, awards, and acclaim but also marred by setback and disappointments. Before his death, the company that bears his name was sold in 2005, after many tribulations, to the large conglomerate Constellation Brands (STZ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’