Asahi Glass to Buy Out Korea’s Hankuk Electric GlassTak Kumakura
Asahi Glass Co. will buy out Hankuk Electric Glass Co. for 55,000 won a share, making the South Korean company a wholly owned unit. Asahi Glass made the announcement today in a press release. Asahi Glass now owns 51 percent of Hankuk Electric Glass.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing