Roth Unleashes Polio on School Playground, Plays God: Review
Since 2006, Philip Roth has been turning out short, devastating novels at the rate of one a year. Now he has come up with a collective name for them -- Nemeses -- taken from the title of his newest one, a disturbing story about polio in 1944. It’s called “Nemesis.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt