Airgas Would Have Weighed $70-Per-Share Bid, CEO SaysJef Feeley
Airgas Inc.’s chief executive officer testified that he would have considered a $5.9 billion buyout bid from Air Products & Chemicals Inc. last month after shareholders voted to knock three incumbent directors off the gas company’s board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt