Your Son Doesn't Want to Take Over Your BusinessBy
I have a six-location hotel business. My 21-year-old son does not wish to take over. He wants to make movies with money that's been put aside for his education. I'd like to retire in a few years, but I have no other children. I do not want to alienate my son, but this was my succession plan and I hope it still will be. —S.S., San Jose
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts