Tsang Aiming for ‘More Healthy’ Hong Kong Housing Market GrowthScott Hamilton and Sophie Leung
Hong Kong Financial Secretary John Tsang said he’s boosting land supply as part of a policy to reassure people that the housing market can grow in a more “healthy” way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting