Obama Advisers Ignored Afghan Corruption Before Surge: Review
Late last year President Barack Obama announced his plan to send an additional 30,000 American troops to fight in Afghanistan. In “Obama’s Wars” (I don’t know why the second word is plural), Bob Woodward shows how he and his advisers arrived at that decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day