Italian Stocks: Fiat, Intesa Sanpaolo, Mediaset, Pirelli, STMFrancesca Cinelli
Italy’s benchmark FTSE MIB Index dropped to the lowest level since August, falling 300.3, or 1.5 percent, to 20,090.97 at the 5:30 p.m. close in Milan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy