Yellen, Raskin Win Senate Approval for Fed Board of GovernorsScott Lanman
The U.S. Senate confirmed Janet Yellen as vice chairman of the Federal Reserve along with a second nominee to the central bank’s board, clearing the way for their votes on possible new measures to boost the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up