Tim Armstrong: AOL is Brands & Platforms
This week must count as the best and the worst week for AOL Chief Executive Tim Armstrong. Worst, because a breaking story about AOL's pending acquisition of TechCrunch forced him to get on a cross-country flight to San Francisco—only to head right back to New York, where he was set to make an announcement at an industry event.Still, it was one of the best weeks since he joined, because the TechCrunch acquisition got the world's attention on AOL: The stock jumped nearly 3.2 percent Tuesday, and it was up 3.5 percent Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas