Nuela Serves $250 Pig, $90 Steak, No Trendy Burger: Ryan Sutton
What kind of fairy-tale world begat Nuela, a glitzy, global-Latin mess hall that dabbles in South American, French, Italian and Asian cuisines? We’ve already bid farewell to the pan-African Merkato 55, while the Indian-Latin Vermilion has enough spare capacity to handle a prime-time party of 20 any day of the week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's