Macy’s Markets Elvis, Blackhawks to Revive SalesCotten Timberlake
Macy’s Inc. is touting Elvis Christmas tree ornaments in Tennessee and Blackhawks decorations in Illinois ahead of the holidays, tailoring goods for local markets to squeeze more out of its biggest shopping season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing