Japan Demands China Repair Damaged Coast Guard BoatsTakashi Hirokawa
Sept. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Japan said China should pay for repairs to two Coast Guard vessels damaged in a collision with a fishing boat, rejecting Chinese demands for compensation over an incident that has soured ties and shows no sign of abating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations