Japan Demands China Repair Damaged Coast Guard BoatsTakashi Hirokawa
Sept. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Japan said China should pay for repairs to two Coast Guard vessels damaged in a collision with a fishing boat, rejecting Chinese demands for compensation over an incident that has soured ties and shows no sign of abating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline