Celiac Disease Risk Rises as People Age, Study in U.S. ShowsElizabeth Lopatto
Celiac disease, which damages the lining of the gut and is triggered by eating food containing gluten, occurs more often as adults age, according to a study suggesting that environmental influences may be involved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's