DuPont’s Yet2 Raises $100 Million After Japan Tie-UpShigeru Sato and Tomoko Yamazaki
Yet2.com, a U.S. patent distributor headed by Benjamin duPont, raised $100 million for a fund to invest in startup companies and is using some of the financing to tie up with venture capital firm Japan Asia Investment Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting