CNN U.S. Head Jon Klein Leaves; Jautz to Run NetworkSarah Rabil
CNN, the 24-hour cable news channel owned by Time Warner Inc., is replacing Jon Klein as head of the U.S. network with HLN’s Ken Jautz after losing viewers to competitors such as Fox News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap