The Justin Bieber EffectGene Marks
My cell-phone service contract came due a few weeks ago, so I decided to upgrade my BlackBerry (RIMM) rather than replace it with a Droid phone. I thought it wouldn't cost more. I was wrong. I got three tickets to a Phillies game recently from a client and I went, thinking I was getting a free night of baseball. But I was wrong about that, too. I downloaded Justin Bieber's Favorite Girl from iTunes looking for some killer music for under a buck. And after listening to it a few times I wound up paying for the whole darn album. That kid's got some catchy tunes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans