U.A.E. GDP to Exceed 1 Trillion Dirhams This YearZainab Fattah and Arif Sharif
Gross domestic product in the United Arab Emirates will exceed 1 trillion dirhams ($272 billion) this year as liquidity returns and trade picks up, the head of the Dubai International Financial Center said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself