Name Your Price for Dinner With Ramsay: Food BuzzRichard Vines
Bids for a dinner prepared by Gordon Ramsay for guests aboard the London Eye on Oct. 8 have reached only 7,400 pounds ($11,500), according to the London Restaurant Festival website. The television chef raised 23,000 pounds to help fight poverty in London at a similar charity event last October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day