Geithner Says U.S. Banks Can Use Profits to Meet Capital RulesRebecca Christie
Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said U.S. banks will be able to adapt to tougher international safeguards by tapping future profits, rather than curtailing lending and choking off the economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing