Speculators Least Bearish on Bonds Since 2008 Financial CrisisCordell Eddings
Hedge-fund managers and other large speculators are the least bearish on Treasury 30-year bonds since the height of the financial crisis in May 2008 as a faltering economic recovery shows few signs of inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap