Genzyme Unit Sale May Push Sanofi to Raise OfferElizabeth Lopatto
Genzyme Corp., a takeover target of Sanofi-Aventis SA, agreed to sell its diagnostic testing unit to Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings for $925 million in cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's