Campus Life: A Report CardFrancesca Di Meglio
For college-bound high school seniors, the last few months of school are a tension-filled time. They're being asked to choose a school that will best prepare them for an unknowable future career, a school where they'll thrive. They've researched the programs, visited the campus, but know close to nothing about what it's like to actually attend. Are the dorms a dump? Is the food edible? Will they ever get a date?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet