Gold Rises on Bangladesh Purchase From IMF, Demand SpeculationNicholas Larkin and Sungwoo Park
Gold rose for the first time in three days in London on Bangladesh’s purchase of 10 metric tons of bullion from the International Monetary Fund and on speculation that the earlier declines will spur physical demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis