Oracle Hires Ex-HP CEO Hurd as President, DirectorAaron Ricadela
Oracle Corp., the world’s second-biggest software company, hired former Hewlett-Packard Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Hurd as a president and board member, reporting to CEO Larry Ellison. Oracle shares jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy