Book Excerpt: Trade-OffKevin Maney
Once in a while, a huge, sweeping innovation creates a strategic inflection point that entirely changes an industry. Digital cameras had that kind of impact on the consumer film industry. Personal computers did the same to the mainframe computer business. But such innovation is rare.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License