British Sparkler Beats Champagnes in Wine Challenge: Food BuzzRichard Vines
An English sparkling wine beat five Champagnes last night to take first place in the 2010 Decanter World Wine Awards at the Royal Opera House in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks