MetroPCS and Leap Take Prepaid Calling UpmarketBy
MetroPCS Communications (PCS) and Leap Wireless International (LEAP), two of the top sellers of pay-as-you-go wireless calling plans for low-income consumers, are targeting more-affluent users to spur growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner