Truvo, Tronox, Bear Island, Lehman, SCO: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
The Chapter 11 cases for units of Truvo Luxemburg Sarl, a Belgium-based publisher of directories, may test whether a U.S. bankruptcy court can or should eliminate debt on European companies that aren’t in bankruptcy in the U.S. or abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling