Michelle Wie Wins Second LPGA Tour Title at Canadian OpenErik Matuszewski
Michelle Wie captured her second LPGA Tour title with a three-shot win at the Canadian Women’s Open.
Wie, 20, shot a 2-under-par 70 during the final round at St. Charles Country Club in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and finished 12-under for the tournament.
Defending champion Suzann Pettersen tied for second at 9-under with Kristy McPherson, Jee Young Lee and Jiyai Shin.
Wie, who received $337,500 for the victory, got her first LPGA Tour win in Nov. 2009 at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational in Guadalajara, Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse