Stanford Loans Prove Fraud, Lloyd’s Examiner SaysLaurel Brubaker Calkins and Andrew M. Harris
Stanford International Bank Ltd.’s $1.7 billion in undisclosed loans to its owner, indicted financier R. Allen Stanford, are proof of the bank’s involvement in fraud, an examiner said in a U.S. court trial in Houston.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single