Next Life: From Banking to a Fashion Website
Kyle Wilkinson's mother was a fashionable eccentric. A model for Geoffrey Beene during the designer's 1960s heyday, "She ran around Greenwich Village and practiced séances," says Wilkinson. The only thing her bohemian worldview had no tolerance for were bankers. When Wilkinson entered Chase Bank's training program out of college, in 1985, he and his mother "didn't talk for months. What I was doing was anathema to everything she stood for."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself