Mercedes-Benz Unveils 2012 CLSDarren Quick
The leaking of pics last week looks to have prompted Mercedes-Benz to officially unveil its 2012 model CLS, which will make its debut at this year's Paris Motor Show. The car retains the long hood, frame-less side windows and sweeping roof of the car that was first introduced back in 2004 that is credited with pioneering the four-door coupe market. Although the dimensions are the same, the second generation CLS boasts a more aggressive look than its predecessor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap