AT&T Says $1,000 Tablets Might Make Laptops ObsoleteGreg Bensinger
AT&T Inc.’s emerging devices president, who oversees the carrier’s relationship with Apple Inc., said tablet computers costing as much as $1,000 might soon make many laptops obsolete.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis