How a Small Employer Preps for Health-Care ReformGene Marks
Another over-40 softball season has concluded. My team performed as expected: We were 3-15. I'm feeling every inning of those 15 losses. My hamstrings ache and my knees are throbbing. I have a bruise on my right hand from when I fell trying to catch a routine pop fly. I'm going to the bathroom a lot more in the middle of the night, but I don't think that's softball-related.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks