Admissions Q&A: NYU
Anika Davis Pratt has spent the past 10 years scrutinizing applicants at New York University's Stern School of Business (NYU Full-Time MBA Profile). That means Pratt, Stern's assistant dean for MBA admissions and financial aid, is well qualified to let people know what it takes to get into Stern. Pratt says Stern reviews all aspects of an individual's application, from the résumé to the recommendations, looking for students who are both highly intelligent and good team players. And if an applicant gets to the interview round, highly trained interviewers will be sure to dig in further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap