Wabash National: From 'Near Death' to Top Small-Cap StockChris Prentice
It has been an especially good year for investors in Wabash National Corp. (WNC), the second-best-performing stock in the Russell 2000 index of small-cap stocks in 2010. Year to date through Aug. 18, the stock has almost quadrupled, vs. the index's return of 0.42 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy