‘Addams Family’ Fans Ignore Bad Reviews, Buy Tickets
“The Addams Family” opened on Broadway in April to horrible reviews and looked like a $16.5 million bomb. The musical’s prospects seemed to grow even dimmer when it was shut out at the Tony Awards in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets