South Africa Risk Grows as Anglo, Lonmin Lose RightsRon Derby and Carli Lourens
Anglo American Plc and Lonmin Plc, who employ 100,000 people in South Africa, say the government has deprived them of mine rights, threatening investment and job creation in the country’s biggest export industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure